We actually did this quite some time ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting it.
- An 18 inched threaded post with two large washers and three nuts
- Four spring clamps
- Big eye hook
- Four more eye hooks with wood screw threads
- Wire cable
- Two wire cable loop clamps
- Three heavy duty 420 pound pulleys
- Already had the drill bits
- Cut a square off the end of a 1 x 8 board
Measuring and dripping the holes in the rack for the eye bolts.
Top cross piece in the back
Bottom cross piece
Top middle cross piece
Eye bolts screwed in
Pulleys clipped on
We needed something to set the weights on. That's where the square piece of wood, the threaded post, and the eye bolt came into play.
Cable trimmed, feed through the pulleys, loop clamps in place and weights hanging!
And now we can do seated rows!